jueves, 12 de enero de 2017

Planning for 2017

Hello

There are just 50 weeks left in 2017. Would I help your business to grow if you were to receive 50 emails throughout 2017, each containing a new bespoke list of 25 to 50 people and businesses who are potentially interested in your business and have proactively opted in with you? Naturally the list would include names, telephone numbers, email addresses. Some would even have links to Companies House, all making it easy to engage with the most promising looking prospects.

Sounds too good to be true?

I can understand if you think it does, especially when you find out this service starts from as little as £99+VAT per month with no long-term contract. 

So rather than believe me, you can read what a few of our clients have said about our service on LinkedIn:

 

James Dewane | Dip Mgmt (Open) MIET | LION
Author | Marketing Consulting | Local Marketing | Professional Speaker | Marketing For Tradesmen | Electrician |

“I have been using Martin's service "Tweet4More.Biz" for the past Three Months and so far have found the service to be excellent. No other service I tried could deliver actual leads, Martin's Tweet Forensics does exactly that each week I receive a spreadsheet with actual leads that I can connect with.

The service targets my ideal client and starts the process of engaging them so that I can then work on converting them into a customer”


November 15, 2016, 

 

Neil Foley
Business Growth For Small Businesses

“I have used Martin for a few months now and have been hugely impressed with the service. The messages he sends for us are totally bespoke to my needs, and he manages to turn social media activity into 'real' world contacts by supplying me a weekly list of new followers, but crucially this list includes their name, email, telephone numbers and website - which means I can select those to call direct using the line - "you are following me on Twitter and I thought I would just call to say hello" and start a conversation. I have had some very good contacts and leads doing just that, and overall an excellent service and something totally different! Highly recommended.

November 14, 2016,

You can read more comments like this on my LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinsoroka#recommendations.

When you compare the average life-time value each new client will bring to your business, you can see how easy it will be to obtain a good return on your investment from our competitively priced service. 

Would you like to know more? 

I've only given you a taste of what our service does, and as they say, "the devil's in the detail". To find out more please reply to this email and I'll forward you a more detail explanation of our services. Alternatively, 
call +44 (0)1924 829393 or +44(0)7584 415452 and I'll be happy to explain exactly how our service works and how it will help your business to grow in 2017.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and all the best for 2017!

Best regards
Martin



Martin Soroka
martin@tweet4more.biz   |   http://tweet4more.biz   |   @Tweet4MoreBiz
+44 (0)1924 829393   |   +44 (0)7584 415452 

@Tweet4MoreBiz


@Tweet4MoreBiz  is a service from Cirrus Web Solutions Ltd | UK Registered number: 7673685
Email information: This email was sent to ablanco32000.publicar@blogger.com. If you no longer wish to receive our periodic emails please unsubscribe. Thank you.